Sunday, August 18, 2013

More New Products? and Christmas Card

Not that you are surprised anymore when I tell you of a new product, but check these out!!

 
Envelope Punch board available Sept 1st.  Stay Tuned for a video.
 
 
New Photopolymer Set: (set of 10) Another Thank You #133454 $13.95
 
Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Best of Halloween Clear-mount Stamp Set
 
 
Single Stamps - Holiday Collection
 
 
 
And, as an added bonus, here is a card we made at my first Christmas Card Class of the season. These cards are not for the weary.  Just not how I roll :(  It's a disease.  I also made this card for a national swap I participated in this month.  22 of these bad boys :)  Kimmy inspired the ornament, but I actually did the rest myself :)
 
 
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Four the Season
Paper: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, NEW coaster board
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Shot, stripes embossing folder, ornament keepsakes framelits, distressing tool, sanding tool, dauber
Accessories: natural ribbon, Christmas washi tape, dimensionals
 
TECHNIQUE ALERT!
The girls learned a few new things making this card.  The distressing tool is awesome for roughing up your cards.  It adds that weathered look that I'm really digging right now.
Stampin' Distress Tool
It also uses the Direct to Paper technique.  It's exactly what it sounds like.  Just take the ink pad and use it directly on the cardstock.  No need for sponges or daubers.  Good for times when precision is not necessary.
 
The other technique was inking the embossing folder.  If you've seen previous posts about this method, I used the brayer.  This time it was direct to folder with the ink pad.  I just rubbed inside the folder for a more weathered look.  This one took a while, but everyone seemed to be happy with their final product!
 
I love being with my girls!  I had a blast with you today!  See ya Thursday for club night!!!!
 
 
 
 

0 comments: